Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!!

Well it's Labor Day!!! A day of rest for me and try to get my mind ready for tomorrow for school. I got up this morning and Michael had hung up all the pictures I wanted up in the entry way and living room! I sure have a great husband :-) It looks great!!!! We went for a walk around the block by our house. It's like I swear a half mile. So it was good walk. It wasn't too hot or too cold just right! Michael watered the grass and did some stuff outside, then we went to his sister's house to see their house since they are painting their house the outside. I am so glad we are done painting our outside :-D. After that we went to Michael's favorite store Menard's! I hate going there with him because we spend at least one hours in that store when we go there lol but it was fun though. We got paint to paint the little fence we have in our yard on the side of our house a red color and some other little stuff. Now we are relaxing well I am Michael is outside working and we are going to go to my parents for dinner in a little bit.
The weather today has been gloomy and looks like it may rain. We'll see if it does. I am so sore today from four wheeling and using muscles I haven't used before. I knew I would be sore today! Since I haven't been out since a year ago! It was worth it though because I had a blast. I'm going to bed early tonight well try to but I'm sure I won't get to sleep early when you say you want to go to bed early it doesn't happen like planned. I know tomorrow night I will be for sure since I have to be to work by 6am Wednesday! ICK!
I think the house is as ready as it's going to be for next weekend! I am now just worried about the food stuff I need to go buy cases of pop for sure and everything else. It will all get done probably the day before it's going to happen, I am usually not like this but for some reason I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment