
Today was the first day back to school for the kids. It was fun seeing all the kids on their first day of school!!! The kindergartners start tomorrow! I won't be at the school I work at usually I am going to another school since I am floater. Not too happy! but oh well! I have to be to work at 6am ick! I have to leave at 5:15am. Not looking forward to it! I have my interview tomorrow at 10:30am so say some prays! I am kinda excited but yet nervous!
I remember when I was younger I remember when it was our first day of school we were so excited and couldn't sleep the night before! My grandparents would come over and would walk with us to school when we were in Elm. Oh brings back the memories. We'd come home and have dinner and mom and dad would ask us what was our favorite part of your day? Of course our answers were LUNCH and Recess. Now we have dinner and talk about our jobs and day! We are all grown up going to college and married now :-) where has the time gone?
My 2 niece's started Kindergarten today! I was talking to my sister in-law and she was saying Emma was so excited and nervous once she actually got on the bus! Which is normally! I was telling her I am dreading when we have kids and they start kindergarten! I get the goose bumps when I bring the Kindergartners to their class on the first day of school! It's so cool seeing them start school for the first time in a big school! Scary for their parents but fun for them! The years go by fast! I can't believe I've been done with school for 5 years!!! Where has the time gone?????
I went home this morning on my break to see my lovely handsome husband! Well let me say this last night I took a shower before I went to bed and was going to blow dry my hair and my hair dryer wasn't working so I was like great!!! I am so glad I found this out the night before and not this morning before I went into work! I would have been freaked out or if it was on picture day ahahaha that's next Monday! So I went to Ulta after work and got myself a new hair dryer hot tools brand and I couldn't believe some of them were $100 or $200 I could never see myself spending that much on one! Mine was on sale for 31.00 phew! originally $75 So I got a deal and then i figure I better get a new hair straightener i'm sure that will go out sooner then later!!!!
My back to work dinner for the school is Pizza my parents ordered it! Instead of back to school dinner I get a back to work dinner haha! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment