Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh how I love the weekends!!

Oh man, it's been a crazy busy day! I just can't believe how fast the weekends goes! I look forward to them and they come and go so fast!!! I just wish I didn't have to work maybe that would make life better!! HAHA I am having these thoughts that I want a kid NOW! I just need to work a daycare with infants and get my baby fix in and that would do it and i'd be good! Everyone is having babies it seems like now!!! I know we are going to wait but I don't know if I can really wait............ lol okay I can!

We went to church this morning and it was the first time we had been at our church since we got married! Felt weird when I walked in and thought wow 3 weeks ago I married my best friend and now he's my husband!!! We walked in the church and I said to Michael ahhh there is the room where I hide for 10 mins before the wedding!!! He laughed and said well I had to stand and everyone stare at me for 15mins before you came down!!! It would have been our first time to actually be able to kiss at the kiss of peace at church but I think Molly made Michael nervous and before the sign of peace Molly whispered to Michael oooo you get to kiss your wife for the first time at the sign of peace and then she stare at us lol so we just hugged maybe next weekend......... hahaha He said I'm so glad we are done with the classes but little does he know we have 2 more class to go to the first one is the new member class and the second one is when we have a kid the baptism class which won't be for a years.

After church we went to the Menard's to get a rain gage, Michael wants to see how much rain we get. Then we went to Best best to get Micro soft word student pack. Since my computer doesn't have it. Then we went to a nursery for land scaping. Michael wants to get flowers, bushes to put in our front yard with the curbing! He is having the time of his life looking at all of it. Me on the other hand.. ..... It's okay.......... not into it as much as Michael so he'll be doing the picking out! HAHA It all looks good! We found a place by our house that has plants and bushes 75% off. Michael is going to go there tomorrow after work.

it sure got hot today and really humid.I pretty much stayed inside thank goodness!!! Michael's parents stopped over for a little bit! I got our invites ready for our house warming party/birthdya party for Michael! I am kinda nervous we are sending out about 40 invites..... I hope I know how to make a lot of of sloppy Joe's Good thing I got 2 crock pots I am going to be using them I know that!!! Michael better get the house done too!!! I needed to pick a date and go with it and that will make Michael work faster on the house lol............ I love it!!! We'll be good to go and the house will be ready we really don't have a lot to do......... haha

Tomorrow Michael works days!!! Well all week. 6:00am till 2:30 or 4:30 depending how busy they are at work. Which means I'll be waking up at 5:15am when the alarm goes off for him! Hope I will be able to go back to sleep. We'll see. Tomorrow before work I need to go to the DMV and get my new license and picture taken and go to the bank and go to my parents house before work like I always do :-) I get my mommy and daddy fix when I go see them before I work hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment