We'll today was fun! I got up early well I slept in finally!!! Michael left at 8am and went into work for Over Time :-D They are busy at work I guess. I got up at 9am and got ready for the day was thinking about going to the DMV to change my driver's Licences Got there and they were CLOSED!!!!! I guess they aren't open on Saturdays errr So I drove up to Blaine for nothing well luckily I need to go to Target or I would have been even madder. I hate that we live so far away from all the shopping stores..... it's really a pain the butt if you ask me! I love our house just wish they would put some stuff by our house!
Got home and put the stuff away I got at Target oh ya I went to the post office to get stamps so we can mail the thank-you cards So they are getting sent out Monday finally!!!!!!
Molly and Michelle came over to visit. Michael came home and the house was a mess Molly helped me put away all our wedding presents in our spare room which was so nice of her to help!!! Since we are needing to get our house ready for our house warming party! it's getting there! Before Molly and Michelle came over I baked 2 loafs of Banana bread and 3 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! I was in the baking mood today!
The new baker in the Lockman house!!!!
the 2 loafs of Banana bread I baked! I gave one to my family.
Everyone left! Even my husband! He came home for a minute and left lol He went to the Anoka Car show. I didn't want to go with for one it's hot out! and 2 just didn't want to. I turned our A/C on thank goodness it was getting hotter and humid out! I am enjoy the house to myself right now writing in my blog! I am doing laundry too. The water softener is up and running I could tell a big difference in the water this morning when I took a shower and washed my hair! My hair didn't look dirty when I was done drying it! :-D I was happy!
Emily might be coming over later and we are going to watch a movie together at my house! :-) The days are going by so fast and can't believe Michael and I have been married for 3 weeks!!! 3 weeks today we got married! Time sure flies by fast!!! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment