Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just another Day

Today was an okay day! Just not much happened today! The movie we went and saw was super cute!! I loved it and will probably end up getting the movie when it comes out on DVD! It was so cute!!! Someone at work put in their 2 weeks. Work is just going down hill and I'm stuck in it I won't be leaving anytime soon as much as I want to. There really isn't any point because before I know it we'll be having kiddies and then I'll be done working so I'm just going to stay and work and plus I love working there with the kids it's all the people we work together just a lot of DRAMA!! Doesn't make going to work fun but thankfully I look forward to the kids everyday they just brighten my day when I see them and I hear when I get there AMY AMY AMY!!! and the girls running up to me hugging me!

I came home from work and day 3 of dinner tonight he had chicken Alfredo ready!!! I got out of my car and he was outside with Phil his friend and he said Dinner is ready for us so lets eat, I said what's for dinner and he goes Chicken Alfredo and I go really????? I wanted pizza lol but was I still ate with him maybe tomorrow we'll have pizza :-) Michael got the rocks delivered tonight to our house! He was already shoveling the rocks in the curbing tonight! he can't just sit down for one night and relax. I was the smart one and stayed in the A/C. I was craving a Cookie Dough Blizzard and had to drive 10 miles to get one! I wish we had one like a mile away Dairy Queen.

Michael is a little Stinker, I saw his mom had called this morning on Caller I.D. and I asked him if he had talked to her and he said no she left a message but deleted it because he didn't want me to hear it. She wanted to know what we were doing Sunday because they are having a birthday party for our niece (feels weird saying that lol) at Elm Creek Beach, and Michael didn't want to go because he has a million things to get done. We'll he's coming with me! He can take a break and come to the party lol. I just couldn't believe he erased the message he mom left I laughed though I thought it was funny lol

No comments:

Post a Comment