Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love married life :-)

My lovely husband had dinner ready for us when I got home from work again! He had grilled chicken which was so good!!! had corn on the cob and mash potatoes. I had to do the dishes after dinner. Since Michael cooked dinner he said I had to do the dishes! I think it's time to get a dish washer! I love him making dinner for us! I am going to miss him at night when he goes back on nights! My dinners will be going to my parents house lol. on a cute note after I was done doing the dishes I came on my computer, and he was on and didn't X out the window and he was looking up on you tube how to make mash potatoes! I giggle and smiled and thought that was so stinking cute of him! He is so cute :-) I love him!!!!!!! that's for sure! I'm glad I can finally call him my husband and we are together forever :-)

The nights sure fly by fast! We eat dinner do the dishes, talk, watch t.v. I put all my lunch stuff away and work stuff away and boom it's 8pm!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to my split shift that's for sure so I can get stuff done! Tomorrow I have to be to work at 9am we are going to the movies the kids have 2 movies they can pick from Cats and Dogs 2 and RAMONA AND BEEZUS, Which I am going to see and so excited to see I read all the Ramona books when I was younger. Then I found out today that Next Tuesday I'm going to the Gale wood Farm and have to be to work at 8am so I will be working a 10 hour day! phew! Which I'll have some flex time next Friday and along with this Friday too. YAY!

Also I think we are going to be going to FLORIDA again! yay!!!! With my parents and Molly! In March the week of my birthday :-D I am so excited!!!!! I got the okay that I will have spring break off and Molly has the same spring break as I do. I am so excited! We will rent a house but we are having a hard time finding a house that's open. Most of the houses are booked from Jan. - April. So my mom will have to do some more looking and she'll find us one for all of us!

We got the black dirt in our front yard this morning! It's coming along! Michael wants to start collecting vintage lanterns and other vintage stuff. he's so cute! This is the lantern he bought on line tonight. He is really into to this stuff I guess. He is so cute!! He's going to put this lantern in our front yard along with some other cool stuff by our curbing :-)




Well that's all for tonight the night went by fast and now it's bedtime :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment