Wow! I'm warn out! I was at work at 6am I got everything done by 12pm I labeled all our kids t-shirts with their names on their tags, Got all my sub letters all ready to go for the couple days I am gone ( it's more work to be gone then it is to be there) Eerr I'm glad i got it done tho now I have to just copy and paste it for when I'm gone for my honeymoon! I can't believe I didn't take off the day before our wedding Friday lol I'm working I guess I figured I'd probably be less nervous if I was working and playing with the kiddies. I was the only one working in our room getting ready it was fine and peace and quiet after I went out for lunch I was done working and just hung out in our Kindergarten room and talked with Michelle and Sam for a good hour. Monday we start with the Kids! should be a great day! hopefully!!!!
Michael found some appliances for us at home depto I guess, I told him last night you go find the appliances and just buy them and i'll be happy with whatever you pick up you put me in the picture helping I just cause problems and want the top of the line stuff lol. We aren't going with the french door fridge we are doing the side by side Michael is going to take me to home depto tonight when he's done working at 7pm and show me what he picked out! I'm sure he'll buy them tonight and we'll get them June 26th :-D
I can't wait to see him tonight! We have yet another busy weekend, Tomorrow night we have a wedding for his uncle we aren't going to the church part just the dinner part it's in pine city, and Sunday we are going to finally go do something fun!!! :-D not sure what but not house work or maybe that's always fun lol I sure hope the rain stops but I don't think it will it's been raining all day and suppose to all weekend eerrr I hope I don't get crabby! lol




No comments:
Post a Comment