After work I got done at 3pm My mom and I went up to our house and brought some stuff over there is a picture of stuff I brought over to our House, my poor pink room is looking empty!!! Not sure how I feel mix feelings. I bought Michael and I a patio set for our deck yesterday at Kohl's, it was on sale and couldn't say not to it! It will look so nice on our deck :-) I can't wait! My mom and I were in Michael and I's room and unpacking some stuff, and my mom noticed a rip on our bed spread so we called the store where my mom got it and they said we can exchange it for a new set! Which worked out perfect because I was going over there to Chuckie cheese's for Michael's niece's Emma's Birthday party so I ran over to herburger's quickly before I went to the party and exchanged it! So now we have a new set but same set. Hopefully this won't rip either. The birthday party was fun!!! Michael wasn't able to make it since he was working! It sucks now we can't see each other which make it's so hard! Michael is having a harder time then I am, I am but he's been down lately I can't tell why because we aren't able to see each other in the morning and he's working nights! I keep telling positive stuff to bring him back up!!! So glad it's the weekend tomorrow! He's working till 7pm and I'm working till 2pm. So we'll get to see each other tomorrow night and Sunday we can stay up late since I can sleep in a bit Monday morning yahooo

Here's all my stuff I started to move out! All I pretty much have left is all my cloths and my dressers................... I am sad but happy again mix feelings!

Here is our patio set haha i took a picture of it at kohl's on the dolly only I would do this right? haha The 4 chairs are wicker and so is the table and it has glass for the table part, all we need to buy is a brown umbrella, which won't be hard to buy and probably wait till the end of summer to get it on Clarance

since I wasn't able to see my lover, I had to stop at his work on my way home from Emma's birthday party since I was mins away and went to see him!!! I had fun!!! I made him smile :-) He was a little happier when I got there yahoo! He's so cute working at his job!!!!

Michael trying to get this skinny sting in the whole and he was getting frustrated but got it in lol..... had to get a picture of him working and getting mad lol......... oh i love him!!!!!!!!!!!''<3
haha his friends wrote this on his pay check!!!!!! I loved it and giggle!!!! They crossed out Michael and put Amy so it would say Amy lockman and put his friend's name on it too.... I think they have too much fun playing around with Michael at his work, he loves it too!!!! hahaWe have a busy weekend again! Eekk I'll give you the details tomorrow maybe about our busy weekend ;-)





No comments:
Post a Comment