Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy weekend and week ahead

Well it's here June 21st! the dead line to our RSVP cards to be sent to my house! Yet we still have a few we haven't received yet! So guess what my mom will be doing calling people who we haven't received yet to see if they are coming or not! We wouldn't want to pay for people who aren't coming lol........... that'd be silly!!!

It's the first day of summer! I can't believe it's finally here! My favorite season! To bad it didn't seem like the first day of summer! It was a gloomy day with a little rain. The temperature felt like summer. and it's the longest day in the year! 15+ hours of day light! Sadly then the days get shorter there................

My Bachelorette party was amazing! I had a blast!!! We went out to dinner to a pasta bar over by the Uof M and Em, Moll, Krista and I got to learn a little salsa dancing! It was harder then it looked! I kinda felt like I was on dancing with the stars I now know how it would feel like to be on the show well kinda lol After dancing Krista, Emily,and I went down town Minneapolis poor Molly couldn't go with us since she wasn't 21, she went to wal mart and shopped around and picked us up at Krista's at 2am when we were done! We went to Sneaky Petes, it was crazy and packed with drunk people... lol I see why I don't get out lol....... I had fun don't get me wrong but it was little too much for me! I won't forget my bachelorette party! I wasn't feeling the greatest Sunday morning even better it was father's day! haha. Went to bed at 3am got up Sun. morning at 9am went to church from church we went to my grandparents house and from my grandparents house Michael and I went to our house and finished staining our deck! it's almost done!!!!!!!! It looks great!! I'm still trying to recover from the weekend still today! i'm tired and ready for the weekend to be here again! I had a fun weekend with all my soon to be sister in-laws, sisters, and cousins!!!!!! You girls are the best!!! I feel honored to have you all in my life and be apart on our wedding day! Michael is having his Bachelor party July 10th and they are renting a charter boat on lake Milaca and going fishing :-) wish i could join them haha sounds like a blast!!!

work is going great! We are going to have a busy summer! Tuesday's the kids have swimming lessons / open swimming in the afternoons, Wednesday's we have field trips, Thursday's we have swimming lessons/ open swimming. The kids will be tired by Friday and me too I have a feeling and even more when we go swimming 3 days in a row! I'll be a fish!

Tomorrow we have a meeting at the hall with the last of our details for the wedding! I can't believe it's going to be here fast! Michael and I were talking about taking a weekend off from working on the house and doing something fun! I said maybe the weekend of the fourth we can just relax and go shopping and buy some new cloths for our honeymoon. Then he goes and the weekend after that we will be married in 2 weeks..... He looks at me and goes this is all happening so fast and squeezed me and said he can't wait to marry me and wake up each morning next to each other :-D Next Sunday in the church bulletin the bands of marriage it will be Michael and I's name in there for the next 4 weeks till our wedding!!! I hope it doesn't make Michael more nervous when he sees it lol.. I just can't wait till we are Mr and Mrs Michael Lockman :-) It will be the best day of our life's!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment