Michael getting the stuff to nail the rod up in our closet!
putting the rod up and we had to move it up higher so the second rod would fit .
Ta Da We have Amy's closet ready to go so I can bring my cloths up on Friday :-) Michael wanted to redo the whole closet and I just said I want it simple and easy nothing too big. lol
I put up our curtain I got at my shower looks so nice :-) Our Palm tree bathroom
We got the Live, Laugh, Love stamp from Michael's sister and sister in-law at my shower and Michael got it up in our kitchen on the wall looks so nice :-) I love it!!! That's our theme in our kitchen Live, Laugh, Love....... I wasn't planning on it but when we were doing the kitchen in the begining it just started to become our theme! I had a lot of stuff that said Live, Laugh, Love and just decided that's our theme in the kitchen!!!
The living room, Molly got us the rug at a garage sale lol Looks perfect in our living room thanks Moll!!!
So now I'm getting ready for a fun night with my girls!!!! It's my bacherlorette party tonight! We are meeting at my cousin's house for snacks and games and drinks and then later in the evening we are going to a Mexican restaurant and going to have dinner there and salsa dance! It's going to be a great night!!! I am just hoping I'm in good condition for Father's Day tomorrow haha......... If not everyone will understand lol.................. Michael wanted me to get him a father's Day present his has his eye on this tool he wants and asked me when we bought our appliances that if I could get him it for Father's Day and I looked at him and said your kidding right?? he goes no, I said your not even a dad yet and your asking for a father's day present lol......... Are you telling me you want kids right away??? He goes no way, It can be from Lilly which is his parents dog that we are getting after we are married lol........... Oh Michael cracks me up!!!!!!!!! I told him I didn't get a Mother's Day present lol





No comments:
Post a Comment