Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bridal shower on my dad's side of the family

This morning I had my first ever bridal shower! It was so much fun! I have always dreamt about having on when I get married when I was little and the day has came true! It was a blast! My aunts, and cousins had given me it from my dad's side of the family :-) We had a great time together and it went perfect! My Aunts and Cousin are the best! They did a great job :-)

Love this picture going to get a picture leaving for my first shower and Molly came walking in haha Thanks Mol
Off to my first shower! :-) so excited and a little nervous didn't know what to expect.
My aunt putting the bride thingy over me I forget what they are called.

My aunt did a great job putting everything together!



The Kitchen Crew
Our yummy breakfast :-)
Me, my soon to be mother in-law and my mom
All ready to eat my yummy breakfast :-)
all the girls talking what we do best right?

My aunt putting my bow on me :-)
Soon to be BRIDE! This is really happening!!!!!!! :-D

All my presents
Everyone watching me open up all my presents

Don't I just look cute! Kinda nervous with all eyes on me! lol It went just fine though.
Sheets for our new bed :-)

Live, Laugh, Love coasters for our living room and we can put pictures in them! I can't wait to put pictures in them



Love this! I don't think it will be hard to fill this picture frame up with pictures hehe Can't wait to hang it on our wall :-)
Got this picture frame from my soon to be mother in-law which will go perfect in our kitchen with our theme of Live, Laugh, Love
Emily and Molly gave me a photo books
opening up another present from my mom
Nice throw blanket
Heater blanket for our bed :-)

Opening a present from my 2 aunts and cousins and my grandma! I was very curious of what I was getting

Had no idea(I guess I wouldn't have an idea because I shouldn't have known what I was getting lol) They gave me a vita mixer!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!! so excited!!!!!

Can't wait to make some yummy drinks with it and food :-)
A vita mixer recipe book so make some great food :-)
Reading a card from my Aunt and Uncle
Had to go and see what my present was.....

and it was this very cute corner shelf my aunt made for us for our new home! I can't wait to put in our kitchen :-) What an amazing gift we got :-)

My Grandma and my soon to be mother in-law talking cute

Aw my 2 great maid of honors!! They did an awsome job! Emily did an great job writing down all my presents down for me and Molly was my paparazzi which she did a great job taking pictures for me :-)


After my shower I came home changed my cloths quickly went over to Michael's house and we took his car (Dart) to the Anoka car show! Man it was so much fun! There were so many people surrounded by his car! Felt like celebrities. Exspecially when we started it up to leave I kid you not there were probably like 60 people standing by it waiting for him to start it up! I have never seen Michael so nervous before since I met him! I think this was the first! i'm sure he'll be nervous at the wedding too! He started it up and pressed on the gas and it went loud and I jumped lol and then I said do it again! he did and the belt had came off lol. it was all my fault because I told him to step on the gas again lol. He was kidding. They had to fix it and got it back on and we were off!!! It was so much fun! We are both ready for it to be sold! All he wanted to do was go for a ride and take it to one car show!!!! Last year at this time we went to the car show and I remeber him saying next year my car will be here!!! It's hard to think his car was a shell a year and half ago and today it's running and he's driving it! Not too many 26 years old can say they have restored a car and say they did 4!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Bridal shower # 2 out of 5 :-) Can't wait for my bridal shower tomorrow given by my two soon to be sister in-laws :-D I'm excited but nervous for tomorrow's bridal shower! I dont know anyone that will be there but Michael's mom, sister and sister in-law! I'm glad my mom and sisters will be coming with me to it! i'm sure it will be fine and very fun

No comments:

Post a Comment