Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bridal shower on Michael's side of the family :-)

This afternoon I had my shower with Michael's side of the family, it went really good and was very easy I was nervous the first couple seconds when we got there, but after that it was a piece of cake! His relatives were so nice! I loved it! His sister and sister in-law who gave me the shower did a great job! Can't wait to be sister in-laws with them in less then 2 months :-D


Here I am going out the door to my 2nd shower

Got to his Aunt's house and met all his Aunts and cousins for the first time

Played a game where we had to guess how much we thought the item was and who ever got the most items won the prize and after I got all the items which were from his sister Amie and sister in-law Kelly



Emily and Molly guess hehe
Our food table

Emily and I going to get our food!

Getting my food! Mmm it was great! Eating our food and chit chatting away


Emma and Sara, Michael's niece's Emma in the purple is our flower girl in our wedding. They were cute at the shower!
opening my presents and Emily writing them down and molly taking pictures


We got a cross which is so pretty from one of his aunts


Our drink cups for when I make our drinks in our vita mix hehe

Opening another present



Our dinner ware we got ! Looks nice in our Kitchen





Opening a present from his Grandma on his mom's side ( Michael's mom's mom)



WE got our crock pot! Can't wait to use it and learn how to use I should say haha

Opening a present from his Grandma (Michael's Dad's dad mom)



Funny She got me the same thing has his other grandma did! They didn't even know got them at 2 different stores!!!!!! How funny is this!!!!! We are going to keep both of them! never know when you need a second one hehe


Sara and Emma helping me

Opening a big present from my mommy


Our bedroom set!!!!!! yay!!!!! Thanks mom!



My sweater that says bride on the back from Molly and Emily

Our lugage tages Mrs. always right and Mr. Right From Molly and Emily
socks that say bride on them

our knife set for our wedding for the cake

more blankets!!! I love blankets! The more the better for me :-)


My flower girl Emma handing me my rehearsal bouquet I am using at the rehearsal from the bows from the gifts :-)


Showing off my ring to his aunts and cousins they wanted to see it!



4 girls getting married Michael's uncle, 2 cousins and me


his aunts looking at our house book my mom had made for Michael and I from when we bought the house till now! They all loved it!
Emma and I <3>


My soon to be sister in-laws and I Amie (Michael's sister) Me, Kelly(Michael's sister in-law) who's pregnat and due 10-10-10 how cool is that :-D


My mom, me and my soon to be mother in-law :-)

After the shower I went up to the house in my mom's van and brought everything up to the house from yesterday's shower and today's I had to lay it all out and of course take a picture of everything!!! Michael came over and he came up and saw everything and was like WOW! We got some nice stuff! We really did!!! I told him I'm so glad we are going to be opening up the presents after the wedding on Sunday at our house so we can just put everything in the spare room and put the stuff away once we get back from our honeymoon! It was so hot today the humidity was so bad! Michael's aunt didn't have A/C and it was getting sticky and out in her house! when we left and our way home I was starting to get wheezy! Uh-oh I hope this summer wont' be like this winter being sick with pneumonia. I went to our house and turned on the A/C in our house I was going to wait for Michael to come over but I couldn't take it and just started it up myself and prayed I was doing it right! I am pretty sure I did it right the cold air was coming out the vents lol We weren't sure if it was even going to work since it's old! we'll see how long it works till we have to get a new one. Michael mowed our yard yesterday with his neighbors lawn mower he got which he's selling to Michael lol... That's just how him and phil work it's funny! It's one of those mowers that the professional use they sit in it and us the brakes on the side to steer. Michael loves it!
This the same kind Phil has, that he's going to sell it to Michael lol. They love it! lol
Our bed with our new bedroom sheets on yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment