Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 26, 2010

Our new bedroom set :-)

I am pretty sure we will be getting this bedroom set :-) Tomorrow. Michael called me tonight and said go to Ashely furniture and try to pick out a bedroom set for us! Of course I said okay. My mom came with. Michael wasn't able to go since he is working nights! :-( I asked him if it was okay if my mom went with since he couldn't. of course he said he didn't care! We walked around the place once and looked at all the bedroom sets. Of course I liked the first one we saw! There is always something with me and the first thing I see when we are looking at stuff. We seem to pick out the first thing we like. I told Michael about the bed and gave him the information, and sent him a picture threw a text I first sent him this bedroom set..... haha.....


Wouldn't this bed be nice?
Then I sent him this bunk bed set.... as a joke!! :-P
I sent him the real bedroom set I liked and he of course liked it also :-) YAY! Michael's parents are going to be buying our bedroom set for us for their wedding present to us :-) I'm so excited and so thankful :-) I can't wait! Ashely Furniture has a sale going on threw Sunday so that is why his parents want us to pick out a bedroom set we like so they can buy it for us this weekend with the sale going on :-)
Michael came over after he was done working he only had to work till 8:15pm tonight so we got to see each other for a while tonight :-) also go good news from him tonight that he won't be on nights foreverrrrrrrrrr YAY!!!!!!!!!! They are going to start to rotate the night schedule so everyone will have to work it once a week each month or something......... I hope it happens I truly don't like him on nights and he doesn't either! I miss not seeing him and being together at night like we use to be. We have made it work since he started his nights hours. We both don't like it and want him on days!!!!!!!! So I am prying this will all come true :-)
Tomorrow the guy is coming over in the morning to do our yard! Michael said the guy said it will take about 3-4hours to do the whole yard. If it doesn't rain that is... it's suppose to so we'll see if it really does rain. After that we need to go to the furniture store with Michael's parents and show them the bedroom set we want. Then we are most likely going to go to church. Busy day ahead of us :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment