Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our new and improved yard :-)

Today was a fun and exciting day for us at our house!!!! We had a guy come out this morning and mow all the leaves up :-) Man what a difference it makes the yard when they are all picked up! It looks like a new yard! Michael help the guy out he knew the guy that did our yard. Michael blew all the leaves while the guys rode the lawn mower and got all the leaves up. It took pretty much the whole day!!!! I don't think the thought it was going to take that long lol. He has to come back tomorrow and finish up one section of the yard.


Michael blowing the leaves. :-)

Look at him go :-)

Before all the leaves got picked up lots of leaves

All the leaves

All the leaves picked Ta da! Looks nice! the guy will be laying the grass down the end of May in the front yard and Michael wants to put those red wood chips at the end of our yard in the front yard. I forget what they are called! He has it all planed out what he wants to do :-) All I say is go for it! :-)

The back yard Looks so nice

all the leaves the guy got from our yard and put it in the back of our woods in our back yard! The kids would have a hay day playing it :-)

The fire we started..... I was cold and asked Michael if he wanted to have a fire......... and of course he smiled and said yes!!!!!!!! WE had to get rid of this pile it was all the junk they didn't burn before the house went on the market. Michael got the gas and got the fire going right away haha

Michael and his fire!!!!! It was so big for the first 15 mins!!!!!!!!! Glad we live in the woods!!!! haha

us and the fire at our house enjoying a nice night outside :-)

Ah I love him :-) I just can't wait to marry him :-)

Chair stumps that were left in our back yard! :-) Good thing they were because we don't have any chairs! We need to get some for our bonfires :-) We registered for some so we'll see if we get some :-) Taking a bake for a second :-)

The fire dying and going out................


and it's going out.......

one hot fire!!!!!!!!

Michael said it was my job to get the fire out! Man it's takes a lot of time to make sure the fire is out! I couldn't imagine spraying water at house................ man oh man

Michael took over at the end lol
We have lots of woods in our back yard! I'm going to love taking pictures :-) I can't wait till fall! Got the camera on a timer and did a little photo shoot :-) The love of my life and I <3
Walking in the woods :-)
Smile :-)
Michael climb a tree and I wasn't going to climb up too! I thought standing on the ground was good enough :-)
the last of the snow in our back yard! It won't melt i swear!!!!!!!!

Michael's parents stop over for a little bit tonight!!! It was nice to see them :-) They haven't seen the inside of the house since we painted it! They loved it! Tomorrow we are going to Michael's church where his family goes Holy Cross, after church we are going to Ashely furniture with his parents and they are going to be buying us the bedroom set we picked out :-) I'm so excited to get it :-) I'm not sure if Michael plans to move in once we get it or what he is going to do. I'm just excited for getting it! I can't wait to be married that's for sure :-) I'm off to bed! Busy day tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment