Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My birthday was great :-)

I had a great 23rd birthday :-D even though I was sick with pneumonia and was in the car all afternoon picking up Emily and then driving back home. We did stop at my Uncle's house on the way home for like 20mins. We got home and my dad had made a sign on the garage door I thought that it was so cute! haha





The sick birthday girl and Michael with my cake :-)

Emily, Nicole, and I :-)

Singing to me :-)

blowing out the candles :-)


presents from my parents and sisters. Got pink, tan, brown dish towels for the kitchen ♥

All my parents from my family, Got a plate full of stuff to relax and a pink scarf .... See the theme of the colors???? PINK haha

Michael got me a dozen of red long stem roses and his birthday card he made me ♥ I love him so much!!!

us with the roses ♥

The roses, and I got a month of tanning and to get my nails done too what a nice man he is ♥

I am still feeling icky!!!!!!!! Still coughing no fun! doing all my medicines and praying I'll be better so i can go back to work on Monday! I was suppose to help Michael out at the house on the yard work. Now that I'm sick I'm just going up and he brought up a DVD player and I'm going to lay on the couch and watch a movie that I'm going to pick up from the red box on my way there. So that is what I am doing today! :-) Rest resting resting:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment