You know you live in the boonies when you can't get a t.v, station with out bunny ears lol this is how we have to watch t.v. till we get cable in July hahah
Michael's brother came over with his two kids Emma and Jacob. Emma is our flower girl in our wedding :-)
They brought their bikes and rode in the pull barn Jacob riding his bike they had so much fun!!
Emma riding her bike in the pull barn :-)
Michael sawing down the tree branchs!! His friend Phil came over to help him all day they saw down a ton of tree branches! I told Phil i think it's an addiction for Michael haha
The neighbors with all their tree stumps lol
Emma and Jacob sitting on the tree stumps in our backyard :-)
The fire they started and all branches that was only half of them there were a ton more!
The lovely fire the guys made with all the branches they chopped down! they burned them all down all day!!!!! I was so impressed :-)
All the branches gone! They did it! :-) Michael is such a hard worker! Phil wasn't planning on staying at the house all day he said! lol we left at 7:15pm. Michael and I went out to dinner at apple bees. Which I didn't eat much! I took one bite and couldn't take another. Still not feel good! I felt bad I couldn't really help at the house! I stayed inside for part of the afternoon and rented the movie Love happens from the red box which didn't really like. Michael's brother came over with his kids and I came outside for a while to play with them but I felt woren out after they left and I wasn't really doing much. I went back in the house and watched the news on the t.v. and took a nap on the couch. I'm still coughing! no fun!!!!!!! I'm hoping I can make it to work tomorrow and not have to call in. we'll see..............





No comments:
Post a Comment