Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ah busy busy Sunday and Monday!!! I need a day of rest!!!!!!!

Yesterday was one busy day!! Got up at 7:40am got ready and went over to Michael's at 9am and then from there left and went to church with his family. It was my first time going to church at the church where his parents go. It was fun! Their church was so pretty in the inside. After church we went to Ashley furniture to get our bedroom set with his parents since they are buying it for our wedding present from there which is super nice!!!!!!! What a great present from them we are so thankful:-) Our wedding present from my parents is money for the wedding and they have bought a ton of little stuff for us too for the house which both sets of parents have been great! We appreciate it from both our parents. Couldn't thank them both enough for what all they have done! Then from there we didn't get the furniture after his parents bought it we had to come back later and pick it up. We went to our couple's house in Roseville over by the state fair grounds and met with them at their house and we had to take a 155 question test about if we agreed, disagreed about a random stuff......... It was kinda funny! One of the questions was do you agree that your spouse is stubborn something on the lines like that! I know what Michael said to that one about me AGREE!! Yes I am the most stubbornest person I think in my own ways.............. We were in two different rooms when we had to take the test. He heard me giggle. We will get the results in 2 weeks and see if we are compatible with each other and what area's we need to work on I guess.... I can't wait to see what are results are. I know we did good on it! We pretty much agree on the same stuff and we don't argue much! We agree on things real easy! It's either yes or no! lol I'm 100% sure we did just fine and we'll be just fine married :-)

After we met with our couple we decided we had time and we could go pick up our bedroom set.! I was so excited!!! The bedroom set we picked out I have always wanted a sleigh bed and Michael didn't care he told me I could pick it out and I did and he loves the set I picked out! I'm so happy we get a sleigh bed :-)


Here we are in line picking up our bed set

Good thing Michael got his trail we needed it!!!!! He did great job locking all the boxes up tight we didn't lose anything on the way to our house :-)

We went to his house because his parents and his older brother came up to help him carry it all up to our room :-)

We got it all out of the boxes and it took over 2 hours to figure out where in the world we were going to put everything in our room!!!!! We thought this is how it's going to be but now we have to move it again figure it out again! Our room is so weird and the closet is in a weird spot! Just frustrating. We'll figure it out tomorrow night I have an idea so we will move it one last time!

We have the bed at an angle right now and the bed stand by the bed and the chest dresser by it too

The dresser by the window which it has a mirror and we can't put it up because it will block the window so now we are going to move it to the wall by the door and move the bed to the side or something it's hard to explain with our crazy room and how it's set up lol... Good thing we don't have a mattress yet!!!! We do ............ I got it tonight :-)

Michael's two Nieces came along to the house last night. They had the spare room a mess with all the boxes in 30 seconds lol Michael was about to have a heart attack i think!! All that white stuff they tore up and was all over the room! I just shut the door and we didn't pick it up it was getting late and took longer to get our room together and said I'll pick it up when i'm up there next time.

I worked 6am-2pm today! So glad I am done at work at 2pm today and tomorrow! it will be nice then I have Wednesday and Thursday off Friday we closed. So when I was done working this afternoon my mom asked me if I wanted to go to slumberland with her and look at mattress with her because my parents are going to be getting a new mattress for their bed soon and we need to get one for our room too. Man there are so many kinds of mattress I never realised it! Again it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I found this one which was so nice!!! I have expensive taste I think! this mattress was like $2,600 but the one I'm on is a king sized mattress. I sent this to Michael since he was working! I feel so bad picking out all this stuff with out him!!! It's so hard when he's on nights and I'm on days I guess one of us has to do pick it out or it will never get bought. He didn't care if I went with out him he told me too go. I still feel bad! I'll get over it! HAHA

ahh heaven

I don't know how people can lay on the hard beds! It's the forgieners that buy the firm beds because they are use to laying on something like a hard floor, I guess.... Not me I like the soft comfy mattress.
The lady took me to this mattress and I loved it!!!!!! one side is very soft and feels like your laying on clouds and the other side of the bad is in between. I get the soft side and Michael will get the other side. It was top of the line mattress it was on sale because they stop selling this brand of mattress. So I couldn't say no to not buying it! We couldn't beat the price! I kept sending Michael pictures of the mattress I was laying on LOL Good thing for cell phones and picture mail :-) There was another couple that was looking for at this mattress and I ran over and said ahh I'm buying it :-) it's sold! We had to buy the one on the floor since it was claranced and the last of it. which i didn't mind. We are having it delivered to our house Thursday April 8th. I can't wait to jump on it and lay on it in our own room.

Tomorrow Michael has some guy his knows to come out to our house and Michael wants to show them where he wants them to do the edging in our yard. I don't know ......... He has it all plan out! I just say okay go for it if that is what you want :-) He lets me pick out the bedroom set and mattress He should be able to do what he wants to the our yard. I'm up to anything he wants to do and I trust him in whatever he wants to do and it will look great nothing Michael has done hasn't look bad!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment