Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a day!!

This week has been thrown off by having Monday off! It seems like today should be Friday! It was kinda a long week and we only worked 4 days this week! The kids have been kinda hyper and crazy! Well not all of them some of them.

I have been kinda busy! This morning my mom and I went to Herbergers and my mom bought Michael and I the bed spread we wanted! What a nice mom I have :-) We won't get till my wedding shower and won't get to put it on the bed till July when I move my bed over there.

I got a call from Melissa this morning while my mom and I were shopping, and I had missed the phone call and she had left a message and I knew it probably wasn't good when she left a message saying Call me when you can. So I did. And............... if we put down 5% at the closing and after the first appraisal got lower then we asked for, we wouldn't be able to close in a week. The bank wants us to get another appraisal done which is another 400 dollars out of pocket (I think) If we went with 10% down we'd be all ready to go and will be able to close in a week! Michael and I had some tough choices to make. We are going to come up with the money we need so we can put down 10% and will be able to close in a week (from today) What a mess we have been threw for buying our first house! I'm just happy that Both Michael and I are easy at making up our minds fast and quick. We don't wait around! Which is nice. I'm sure we are the easiest couple Melissa and her husband has worked with! I mean who puts an offer on a house at the first house you go in? and pretty much agrees with everything she wanted us to do. So that made it more easier for her and us I'm sure! These last couple of weeks with the bank being a prick has really gotten us stressed out and ready to pull our hair out! We'll it is for me! lol

So happy tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!! Nothing is planned for the weekend which will be nice just to do whatever and relax. I'm so happy we are going to be able to close on our house a week from today to be exact! So excited! We'll be so happy that the buying a house process is over.






No comments:

Post a Comment