Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

So stressed out!


Man what a week! Seems like it was the longest week! It was only a 4 day week for me. It was pretty stressful actually too. The kids were loud and crazy this week. I hope next week is better! We are having problems in morning with 3 boys with behavior issues. Makes me not want to go to work in the mornings! I hope it will get better! also Trying to figure out stuff with the house and praying to close next Thursday. My face is breaking out so bad with zits! I swear I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and my face will be covered in zits!!! If that does happen I'll be wearing a mask!!!!! Both Michael and I's stomach hurts and we both have headaches from all this house buying stuff. We just want it to be over and moved it and happily married!!!!! My mom said to me Amy Welcome to growing up on your own! I said Thanks. I told her I wish I was an infant and didn't have to grow up! LOL I was kidding.
I know next week will be even more stressful as we get closer to the closing date on our house. It's a ton of money you have to put down on a house everyone keeps telling me it's worth it Amy and in the end you'll be so happy and proud of yourself.
Praying the weekend I can relax and not have to think about a ton of stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment