beautiful
I just got home from my 90 minute massage! Man was it amazing!!! I have had plenty of massages a while back ago. This one was 100% better!!! It was a whole body massage. She had to use hot rocks on my neck because it was so tight. She said wow this is from your car accident, I told her yep! It will be 4 years on the 28th. She said oh you poor thing! She asked if I was seeing a chiropractor I told her yep. I was dreading hearing those words and your session is now over! I was thinking come one just do an half hour more! Didn't happen.
After leaving I had to run to Kohl's and get something. I can't believe I went out to Kohl's looking the way I did! My hair was up in a pony tail and kinda greasy from the oil she used and my body was feeling oily from the oil she used! Plus I wasn't wearing any make-up! Everyone in their mothers were shopping I quickly got what I wanted and checked out and pray I didn't see anyone else I knew! Thankfully I didn't. I quickly went to the bedding to look and see what they had for bedding just to have an idea what they had for when we go to register for stuff there I didn't really see anything I liked! I'm hoping they are switching seasons and getting new bedding in. I did get a Herberger's catalog in the mail yesterday and saw a bedding set I want for our room.
I came across this bedding and another bedding too.
Regean 12-Piece Bedding Ensemble by Living Quarters

Hotel Bark 12-Piece Bedding Ensemble by Living Quarters
then these pots and pans too Anolon® Advanced 10-Piece Cookware Set - Bronze I have never seen Brown pots and pans before maybe they are coming out with new colors for pots and pans! Those would go perfect in our kitchen if we paint it the color we want are thinking about it.

So now I'm debating if we should register at Herberger's instead of kohl's. Herberger's isn't much more in their pricing then Kohl's. I guess we have time to think about it Thankfully. :-)
Michael went to go sand down his trunk lid and hood of the car! After it's sanded then it gets primed and then his friend can paint it. :-) Hopefully it will be done by the end of February so Michael can put it in the World of Wheels. Then after that Sell it FAST!! The guy that built the engine to the car has someone that supposedly wants to buy it! We'll see if he still wants the car when it's done and running. I mean who wouldn't want the car! We wish we could keep it but it won't happen since we need the money for the wedding and the house!
Melissa called me yesterday afternoon and said the appraisal came back 4 hundred dollars less then what we made the offer on the house! So we are will be paying 4 hundred dollars less on the house and our payments will be 24 dollars less! Doesn't seem like much but it will be when everything adds up. We are still closing on the 28th. Which will be here before we know it!!!
6 months exactly from tomorrow till our wedding!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I thought we decided to wait till the summer of 2010 that it will never come here! Sure enough it will be here before we know it! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment