Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 15, 2010

All ready to get a start cleaning on our house 2 weeks from today we will be cleaning!!!!!!!

I went to target this afternoon with my mom and bought my glasses! They should be here in a week! Can't wait to get them :-). I also bought cleaning supplies! Getting really excited to close on our house! exactly 2 weeks from today we can go to the house and start cleaning it up! Michael and I both took of the 28th the day we close and the 29th. On Friday and over the weekend we are going to clean that house up!!!!! So it smells nice a fresh! I have a feeling it might take a lot of elbow grease clean it up. It will be fun! I don't want to buy too much stuff I want to put like a broom, dust pan and what not on our list when we go register Michael said he could bring some cleaning stuff over! I just got a few things to get us started!

I'm so nervous about picking out colors for the inside! I know I want to go with browns and maybe one wall in the kitchen like a deep red maroon color. We'll see. I've been freaking out and can't decided. Once we get in and start cleaning I can hopefully pick out some colors so Michael and his brother can start painting!

I'm so glad I'm not pregnant right now target seriously had all the toddler/ infant cloths and accessories 50%-75% off! It could have been dangerous if we were expecting! Good thing I'm not, not yet anyways! Maybe a year after we are married or so. All I say it's all in God's plans. So I honestly don't know when we will have a child after we are married . I'm excited thinking about having kids! Michael on the other hand isn't like I am. I think most guys are like that and then it changes once the child is in the world! I know Michael will be a great dad!


I'm so looking forward to the 3 day weekend! Even though I know we are going to busy! That's our life right now and it's crazy being busy!!!! So glad i'm getting a 90 min massage tomorrow morning! Looking forward to it that is for sure!!!


Tonight at work we are doing a parent event and when the parents pick up the child, they are able to make a snowman out of a tube sock! They are cute. We got cookies too for a snack! It will be fun and hopefully time will go by fast if we are busy with the parent event.








No comments:

Post a Comment