Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

I can't believe it's a new year already!! 2009 sure flew by fast!! Only 197 days left till we are married and Mr.& Mrs. Michael Lockman!!! I guess we are back to planning the wedding after having a while of not doing any planning it's really going to be here fast!!!

We ended the new years not a good note. So glad we didn't start out 2010 like we ended it. I was at work Wednesday I worked till 4:30pm and I texted Michael at 4:10pm saying are you coming over? He texted me back and said no I am going to have to go to the hospital if my nose doesn't stop bleeding! It snowed all day and I canceled my chiropractor appointment because I didn't want to drive in the snow. So I called him when I was done working and he said can you come and take me to urgent care? I said yes I can! Then he called me back and said you don't have to my mom is, and I said okay. Mean while his mom called me and kept giving me updates on his nose. The doctor I guess didn't know what he was doing and put a rhino packing up his nose which really looked like a tampon up his nose!

His mom called me and said they want to take Michael in a ambulance to Mercy Hospital, of course Michael said no. So I drove up to the clinic with my mom to meet Michael and his mom. They told Michael they wanted him to go to E.R. at Mercy Hospital tonight and get watch over since Thursday is New year Eve. So off the four of us went to the Hospital to the E.R. with Michael. My mom left my dad came and got her and Michael's mom went home after they had called his name to go back into a room. I stayed with him the whole time. He was so nervous and scared he told me I have never been in a hospital before. His nose was bleeding real good and wasn't going to stop for the life of him. The packing kept it from bleeding real bad. We waited a good 1hr or 1/2 hour to get called back in a room. They were so busy! It was good entertainment for me watching people haha. Not for Michael he was in so much pain with his nose.

We get called back in a room. The nurse comes in and tells Michael to put this gown on incase they want to take the packing out and if it bleeds a ton you won't get it on your cloths. I felt like his little nurse helping him put it on. He just looked miserable. We played the waiting came for 2 hours they sure like to take their sweet time! I turned on t.v. in the little room we were in. I wasn't going to sit there and not do anything! We watched t.v. and finally the E.R. Doctor came in. He was really nice. I just warned him when he came in if he has to take the packing out of his nose I will need to step out because I don't like bloody noses. I can see blood but when it's coming out of a nose I get grossed out and scrimy. He said I will let you know! lol Luckily he didn't have too. He told Michael to go see an ENT Doctor the next day (New Year Eve) I guess he had talked to Michael's doctor he saw at Urgent Care at the clinic and told him that he didn't have to go to the Hospital. I guess the Doctor he saw was from a different county and couldn't understand him. LOL Nice. So The E.R. Doctor didn't really do a whole lot, gave him two options 1. to take the packing out and see whats going on up there in his nose and most likely have to repack it and Michael didn't want that to happen

2. Go home and go in to see a ENT doctor tomorrow (New Year Eve) Michael said go see a ENT doctor. The Doctor gave him an antibiotic to take for a week 2x a day. We went and filled the medicine up after we got discharged at 11:15pm and we probably got there at 8pm. We had to wait 20 mins to have his medicine filled.
I brought him over to my house after and we got home at midnight and told my mom what the doctor the said. All the ENT doctors we called were closed NYE and my mom called back to the E.R. and told them and what we should. We finally found an ENT doctor that was going to be open. I had to get up at 7am and make an appointment for him to get in to see him.

We went NYE to the ENT doctor who had taken out my tubes in my ears when I was little. He didn't remember me! Michael was sitting in this chair they have in the room and the doctor came in and talked to him and he took out the packing and i'm sitting across from where Michael is in the chair hiding my face while the doctor is taking it out! He looked in his nose and said that packing that you had in your nose was so little and no wonder why it won't stop bleeding. He cleaned his nose out and said he will cauterised his nose (which the night before when his mom had called me to come up I watched it on you-tube and was grossed out by watching it! ) He put some Cotton up his nose with numbing medicine and Michael wanted to get up out of the chair and I told him NO! so did the docotor. and sure enough a few minutes after the numbing was kicking in he felt like he was going to faint! so I went out and found a nurse and she laid the chair down and put ice packs on him and he was feeling better. The doctor came in and we moved over to another room where he was going to do the procedure. Michael was freaking out already. The doctor gave Michael a shot of Novocaine in his nose and it was a huge needle!! I watched the whole thing he didn't feel because he was numb already from before. Then he took these long sticks that looked like matches and Cauterised his nose. After that we went back to my house and took a nap and pretty much laid around New Year Eve. We were in bed at 9:30pm and I was sleeping by 10pm What a great New year!!! This is how we end the year 2009 on New Year Eve!
Just go in our room at the E.R. at Mercy Hospital, Michael not looking so good. His has the packing up his nose
Me just smiling away and watching Michael lay in the bed.
Michael sitting on the bed not wanting to put the gown on
In so much pain and just wants to go home and sleep he told me!
Still waiting for the doctor to come in!!!
before we went to the ENT Doctor in the morning we stopped at Michael's house there is Lilly! She is getting big!! :-)
The Full moon!!! every 20 years there is a full moon twice in a month and we ended the year with a full moon!!!

The sun rising in the morning on our to the ENT Doctor
Michael in the room at the ENT doctor waiting for the Doctor to come in.
We aren't doing a whole lot today! Just laying around!!! Emily and Molly both are out of town so it was really a quiet New Year at our house! Next year at this time we will be married and living in our house!!! We haven't heard from Melissa about the water testing yet. Hopefully Monday we will hear something!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment