Christmas Day 2009
All Michael and I's Christmas presents! I think we got spoiled this year!!!
Michael and I
My dad and Michael both got safes but we forgot my dad's was in my trunk in my car so they both opened up Michael's and soon after I brought in my dad's LOL
They both are excited seeing what they got!!!
His new air compressor :-)
Michael opening up his present from I was sneaky and snuck one of his presents in his pair of gloves
He got a new I-pod :-)
The Picture frame I made him with some of pictures :-)
There it is! isn't it cute!
His own Drill :-) he got from my parents
Got these from my mom a cooking magazines I will need this haha
My diamond heart neckless I got from Michael I love it!!!
My parents gave us these :-)
I got my pink snuggie I wanted haha
Love my snuggie
Christmas day at my aunt's house ♥
Sisters forever ♥
We had a very good Christmas this year!! It was a lot of fun!!! :-) Michael and I are ready for Christmas 2010 I bought us a Christmas tree on sale at Michael's yesterday 7ft and it's prelite! Also lots of decorations for our house too for the Christmas season!!! Everything was pretty much 75% off the regular price. I didn't want to buy it all next year at full price!
Molly left last night on a train to MT. To visit our neighbors that use to live next to us. She isn't have a whole lot of fun on the train she says. It's 22 hrs. She should get to MT. tonight around 11pm or so. She won't be back till January 4th. It will be a very quiet New Year's this year!
Tomorrow I work 10am-6pm We are going on field trip to the children's Theater in Hopkins Mn to see a play! I am excited we went this summer and saw The wizard of OZ which was great!!






No comments:
Post a Comment