It pretty much is gone in the grass and you can see it on the roads more. It's crazy all the kids were excited this morning at work with the snow, we didn't get a whole ton. I was lucky and got to stay inside this morning. It was cold this morning, it was 20 degrees when I got up at 5am and it's feels like 9 degrees. burrrrrrr I am not wanting the cold weather!!!!Today is the last day of school for the week for the kids! They have tomorrow off. I have to work though our program is open. We are going on a field trip tomorrow morning to the play Hansel and Gretel play! I am exited to go see the play. Last year we went and saw the Shoe make Elf's (I think it was) It was really good. I will be working 7-3pm which will be nice! Friday night my mom and I are going to this women's event at my aunt's church which I am excited to go. :-)
Last night Michael and I had a serious talk about houses and how much we make a month. We both were dreading talking about it. We have but not shared what we make a month, I figure it wasn't any of my business to know till we absolutely had to share. I guess last night was the night. We figured everything out and know how much money we want to spend on a house , we can spend a ton of money if we really wanted to and sooner or later be in the whole with our money and not be able to do any fun stuff when all our money goes to our house and bills. We figured everything out with all the bills we have to pay and gas that at the end of each month we'll have about 800.00 left. Which is pretty good! We have decided to look at houses that need not a ton of fixing up but a little. We did find a house in Oak Grove we like. But again we haven't actually talked with our realtor about it. Which we aren't till January and I am not going to fall in love with it threw the pictures on line. It does have a pull barn, which Michael really likes. We will have to go see it and go inside. I am excited and nervous about this whole new part of life coming to us buying a house and everything else.
We are going to sit down one night and make a list we want for our house when we register at the store and the stuff we already have that I have bought for us. Once January comes it's all going to go by fast and we'll be getting married before we know it! I just can't wait to live together and be able to go to bed every night and wake up to each other :-) after we are married (of course) That will be one of the best things. Michael did tell me enjoy having your bed to yourself before you know it I'll be in bed with you joking.
Wow today is the first day of this week that I have had nothing going on during my break I have. Kinda feels nice to not be going to appointments and running around. I am going to enjoy this morning/afternoon before I go back to work at 2:30. I was thinking about maybe wrapping Michael's Christmas presents up but I might just wait and do that next week :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment