Santa's little helpers helped Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause put up their Christmas tree on Monday night :) It was fun! I can't wait to put up our own Christmas tree in our house next year :)Michael getting the tree out of the box and putting it together so we can decorate it :)
Getting the finishing touches on the Christmas tree and my dad is putting the topper on the top of the tree :-) and he did it!
I always come across ornaments when I was younger we made. We always laugh. I came across this one! HAHA I made this in Elementary school probably 4th or 5th grade.
Our Christmas tree finished and the lights are on, It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Syverson's house:-) All It needs are presents that are wrapped. Santa needs to wrap Michael's presents up. 3 weeks till Christmas and it will be here FAST! Yes my lap top came last night! So happy I finally have my own lap top. It sure is a nice one and a great deal! :-) It has the new windows 7 on it I am still trying to figure everything out on it. :-)
All smiles and excited for my computer :)
Had to change my desktop to a picture of Michael and I :) now it really feels like my computer
Molly had a try thingy in her room for her computer and she doesn't like it now, so now I can use it when I am on the computer in my room :)
I ordered my own books threw scholastic books. I received them in the mail this morning! So now I have my Christmas, winter, snow books all ready to read to my Kindergartners. They love me reading books to them! :-) I got 3 books on a cd too :-) I'm excited! probably more excited then the kids will be hahaYesterday morning I had to go get my oil changed, I usually have my dad go do it but lucky him this time he got out of it (he had to work) Everything looked good on my car except I was low on my windshield fluid, I texted my dad and told him and he texted me back and said the fluid is in the garage you can go put some in your car. I texted him back and said ah I don't even know where the fluid goes and don't know how to open the hood of my car! I know I have to put this button but never can open it. He texted me back and says go read your car manual. I said I'll just wait till you get home and you can do it haha. Good thing I am marrying a man that knows about cars HAHA I thought that was kinda funny.
I went to the Chiropractor this morning after work. I sure feel like a new person after going and having him crack me! I am not looking forward to Saturday morning and I have to go see an independent doctor from my car accident I was in the guy that hit me lawyer is making me see this doctor. My mom has read not so good reviews on him that he has very bad bed side manners. I'm nervous I hope It isn't like the Jaw doctor I had to see a couple weeks ago. I am sure it is and probably worse! UHG! Well glad it's at 9am right away hopefully it won't wreck the rest of my day( I won't let it)




No comments:
Post a Comment