I am still sick! I am getting sick of being sick! It's been 2 weeks today I started getting sick. It's starting drag on. Man! It's no fun being sick. I went to this morning to my regular doctor and she did 2 chest X-rays and I have Pneumonia. I have probably had pneumonia since Friday and the Urgent Care doctor was a weirdo and didn't say a whole lot. Which makes me mad. Which is also weird I haven't I also got my very own Nebulizer. So when I move out I will have my own. If I didn't have on Thursday night I would have had to go to the Hospital. Thank goodness I have one.Needless to say after going to the doctor's this afternoon I wasn't able to go to work tonight. I am not going back to work till Monday Nov. 2nd. I am not looking forward being home from work and not being with the kids! I am already thinking what on earth am I going to be doing? Well I know........ doing my neb every 4 hours and taking my medicine I got today 4x a day.
I wasn't planning on dressing up for Halloween this year but looks like I get to go this year for Halloween as a sick girl with Pneumonia lol Well I guess I will be catching up on my sleeping not being able to go to work.
I called my work boss and said I went to the doctor this morning and have pneumonia. I guess we have a few staff out sick. This hasn't been a great year with my health. I told Michael I was sick with pneumonia and he goes we better get you in a assisting living home! As a joke! His friend at work love teasing me! I'm use to it now. I just ignore it half the time lol.
Michael had found out what was going wrong with his engine. Well he didn't but the guy working on it found the problem. It's not good. I guess. He went down to the shop tonight to talk to the guy and try to fix it. He just hasn't had a ton of luck building this car! I hope it gets fixed and it can sale s we can start looking for a house!
I should go back to resting and do a neb. I hope this is the end of being sick and I stay healthy after this. It's no fun! especially having a cold drag on for 2 weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment