Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday :-)

I can tell Fall is almost over. The leaves are all of the trees and on the ground and my car! I had to go up to work this morning quick to get the keys for the school for Monday! So I can open up. Then I had to go to this place where Michael had to get a car part done which was by the Middle school. So I did that while I was out. I figured I wasn't going out twice. I thought I felt better this morning as I was walking out to my car I was start coughing my head off and wheezing. I was kinda nervous and thought I might had to turn around and go home and do my neb. I made it though and went and got Michael's part. I came home and did my neb.

This morning Maddie woked me up at 4am scratching at my door trying to get me up! I didn't go to work today. She knows I get up at 4:45am and goes up stairs in the kitchen and have oatmeal and Cheerios. I don't know why she thought 4am I had to get up. She was 45 mins early. lol So I think she was thinking I was over sleeping lol. I opened my door and she came running in and I told her Maddie Amy's sick and isn't going to work. She wouldn't go out my room to my parents room where she sleeps. So I was like fine get up here in my bed and go back to sleep with me! I was surprised she slept with me for as long as she did. I got up at 10am this morning. She was still in bed with me lol. I kept my door open in case she wanted to go out.

Being home sick is a drag! I am not liking this one bit. It's constant business. I have to do Ieb every 4 hours and take my antibiotic 4X's a day. I have to eat something before I take it too. Doing my neb is time consuming. It takes about 20-30 mins to do it. I miss the kids at work! I have had a screwy up schedule the last week. So I feel like I haven't been to work for a long time! I set up a facebook for my mom yesterday which is addictive to now! She has 82 friends already and it's her second day having it LOL. She loves it. I have been meaning to get her a facebook for a few months now and have been busy or should i say lazy lol and I guess it took me getting sick and not being able to go to work for 2 1/2 days to finally get her page. Her friend kept bugging me to help her get her a page.

I finally got to see Michael after 2 days! It felt so good seeing him! I really didn't have any energy to do anything last night. We pretty much watched t.v. and talked. We were going to crave our pumpkin we got but I didn't have the energy to do it so hopefully tonight we'll crave it.
I am bummed out that we won't be going to the Anoka parade on Saturday morning. I won't be doing much this Halloween. I wasn't sure what I was going to dress up this year for Halloween, I didn't have to think hard since my costume will be a sick Amy sick with pneumonia.

I can't believe It's been a week I have been sick with pneumonia! I probably had pneumonia when I went to Urgent Care a week ago today. All is I gotta say is I want to be better and not sick!

I think I am going to go take a nap and do a neb and then take a warm bath and relax and get ready for Michael to come over I better put make-up on today since we'll be craving the pumpkin and take some pictures. Heaven for bid I take pictures with out make-up on lol. I have a funny story to share Molly's friend had a baby a week ago. She had put some pictures up on facebook of it. I told Michael when I have a kid I will be sure to have make-up on before you take pictures of me! I will be sure to put make-up on before we head to the hospital! or before the kids is born! Michael goes it will probably be off by the time the kids is born because it's a lot of work having a kid. I said how do you know? He goes I have seen it on T.V. and looks like hard work LOL some of the things Michael says is cute and makes me giggle.

Happy Halloween Eve :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment