Itbs' been a very long time since I wrote in here! since last time I wrote in here Lydia was 10 months old!!! Now she's 2 and we added a new member to our family on Nov. 11th2013 Kaleb Michael
he weighed 5lbs 9oz he came 6 weeks early!!! So we have 2 kids birthdays in Nov. hehe! Kaleb is doing great he's now 3 months old! Lydia is talking sooo much!! We are very busy with 2 kiddos!!! :-) I will try to get back to blogging! I was on 7 weeks of bedrest with mister Kaleb which wasn't fun with a 2 year old!! We are all doing great! I go back to work in March which leading me to 6 months of maternity leave!! it's going to be hard to go back this round!!









Oh my goodness I was so excited to see an update from you. 2 kids now? They sure are doll babies, CONGRATS :)
ReplyDelete