Before I start with Lydia's 8 month stats........ This is my car!!! Lydia and I were in a very bad car accident Thursday June 28th!!! I was on my way to bring Lydia to my mom's house and slid on some gravel hit my brakes did a 180 the truck coming towards me hit me and our car was in the ditch! Lydia got taken to the hospital in the ambulance I went with her My mom sister and Michael met us there! It was so scary I don't remember much of the accident! I went over to the hospital next to Children's after Lydia was all done getting checked over I have bruises all over my body and burns on my left arm from the air bags! Lydia broke her left foot! they kept her over night she broke her foot in 4 spots...... they put a temporary cast on but we ended up going back in on Sunday as she kept kicking her temporary cast off! she got a hard one on. we are just so happy we are walking away from the accident! The saddest part was I had our dog Zoey in the car and I opened the car to get out and she ran out so fast I couldn't catch her and we had lost her for 4 days! someone found her and called us so were so happy to have her back we were so sad we had lost her!
If Lydia was on the side in her carseat she wouldn't have been here!!The middle is the best spot for the little ones and I know why! The back set push in and that's how Lydia had broke her foot! Poor girl she hates the cast! My mom is staying with us as I am off this week from to heal and get better and I can't hold Lydia So glad my mom is here to help us out We have people bring dinner to us which is so nice!!! So since her carseat was in the car accident we can't use it!!!!! So we had to go buy a new one yesterday and sometime this week we have to go car/suv hutning as I need a new car as my isn't able to drive! the insurance company pays for your replacement of the carseat and stroller you buy as our old stroller was in the trunk and was in a million pieces! So we went with the best of the best and top carseat there is! Britax and she will be able to be in this car seat longer as the old one we had was Chicco. I love this carseat and stroller! The chicco stroller was hard to stir and this stroller is so easy and smooth!!! I can't wait to use it!!!!
Lydia turned 8 months yesterday!! Can't believe it!! she is sure one strong girl as she has been threw so much in the last 8 months!!!!!! being born 1 month early she has a turmor in her air way and has to have surgeries every 7 weeks and she will have her 5th surgery the end of this month!!!
Lydia can't believe it! ur 8 months old!!!
- you're wearing size 3 diapers
- you're wearing 6-9 month old cloths!
- you were taking 4 oz of formula during the day every 4 hours and pear juice with water here and there! 6oz before you go to bed we have started! you eat baby food and love it! U have a jar of fruits in the mornings and then at night you get half or jar of meat and a jar of veggies! You love the puffs u can feed yourself and love picking them up and put them in your mouth!!!
- you weigh16 lbs 4 oz 25 inches long
- You sleep good at night! you go down to bed at 7:15ish and u wake up once during the night and then ur usually up between 6:30-7am
- You like to grab anything you see that's in your sight :-)
- You have said mama baba and dada
- You smile so much!
- You love going on walks at night with mommy and daddy
- You are such a happy girl!!!
- You love having baths! Love the water! we have changed your tub to the next stage for baths!
6:30/7 - you wake up
7am - you have fruit after breakfas you play with your toys :-)
8am we head over o Grandma's and Mommy stays and talks with grandma till she goes to work! you get 4 oz of formula in a bottle!
9am you go down for your morning nap for 45mins or so! Mommy goes to work at 11am
10am you play with your aunties and grandma!
12pm you get a 4oz bottle and go down for a nap
2pm you wake up from your nap
3pm you play some more and go outside!
4:00 you get your dinner 1/2 a jar of met and veggies
5:30 u get another 4 oz bottle
6pm Mommy gets you and is so excited to see you :-)
6pm we go home and u take nap on our way home!
7pm we get ready for bed!








OMGosh I'm glad you guys are okay.
ReplyDelete