Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

1st Easter for Lydia

Lydia had a great 1st Easter we saw both our families it was fun! We were tired after a fun day! Here are some pictures from Easter 2012





 Yesterday we had to go see Lydia's Peds doctor she is weighing in at 13.5lbs she is like 15% on the chart! she hasn't gain much weight! Hopefully she'll gain some more weight little peanut!! We have been tired after me being back to work! It was a hard change but I think we are getting the hang of it! I am so tired we are up at 4:45am and in the car at 5:05am and on our way to my parents house to drop Lydia off! and I am at work at 6am and get done at 10am and come to my parents and take over Lydia for my mom so she can go do her stuff! and then go back to work at 3pm till 6pm get Lydia and we get home at 6:45pm-7pm eat dinner get Lydia fed and at 8pm pray Lydia goes down to bed good! And do it all over again!!!! As much as I am not looking forward to next week I am kinda looking forward to not working Wed.-Friday! Lydia's Surgery is next Wed. at 12pm they will bronch her and look at the tumor in her air way and then after she will go to an MRI for 2hrs while sleeping and if everything goes well with the MRI they will go back into surgery and laser the tumor! then she'll be in ICU for a day or 2 after!

The weather hasn't been the warmest here! it's like fall again but really should be spring!!!! Come on SPRING! we want to be outside and play!!!!  I can't believe how fast Lydia is growing and doing new things everyday!! She is so much fun!!! I love watching her play with her toys and now her new thing is to pull her plug out of her mouth and put it back in her mouth! she loves touching everything!!! She hasn't rolled over yet I'm waiting for that to happen! Soon I hope!!! She is def. a mommy's girl and Daddy's girl which is good! She give Michael big smiles when we get home at night!!!

Lydia all ready to see her Doctor yesterday and wearing a coat for the first time!!! She looks so cute here I think!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the family Easter pictures! And she is so cute in her little Easter dress. Praying her surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete