We had her 4 month check up yesterday a few days early she won't be officially 4 months till this Friday! I will do her 4 month stats Friday! :-) We got the O.K. to start her on veggies and fruits! She loves them one bit! We did peas last night and she loved them and this morning we did bananas! We will be sticking to Peas and Bananas for 3 days and then doing something new again!
Lydia having her peas!
She loved them!
Lydia is all ready to go for her 4 month check up!
Poor little legs after shots! She did better then I thought she was going to do!
one leg with one of the shots
The other leg she got 2 shots! I just hate that part of the appt.
She slept great last night! 12 hrs straight for the first time!!!!!!!!! The shots must have worn her out! Of course I didn't sleep threw the night I kept waking up haha! oh well!
I also had to see my doctor after Lydia's appt. my mother in-law came with me to Lydia's appt. which was nice cuz she waited out in the waiting room with Lydia when I went to see my doctor and I didn't have bring her in with me! I had to get blood drawn too so we both got poked! His mom goes Amy do you need to tell me something.......... I go nope I'm NOT PREGNANT! HAHA! I think she thought I was! I just had to get my medication and get on a new one ;-/ for some reason I don't want to share! I am doing good for the most part! but Need a medication to make me feel a little better! Okay I am having post patrum depression still!!! UGH! I hate it and hate the way I feel! So hopefully this medication will help me out! The doctor says woman can have it up to 9 months after they give birth! yikes I hope it's not me!!! but I'm glad I went in.....though..........Never thought I would even have it! I kept thinking oh it will go away and nope! I will just cry for no reason and I don't want to go anywhere and just stay at home or go to my parents! That's not me! I love going places! I just hope it helps and I won't be on it for long! I know i'm not the only one going threw this! atleast I hope not :-)





Hang in there. PPD is no joke. Glad you are getting help for it!!
ReplyDelete