Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lydia in the snow for the first time!

I figured out my maternity leave I got a call and they wanted me to go back to work Feb. 1st! I started crying I am not ready to go back and give me a 2 weeks notice! My orginally plan is to go back March 26th and I was planning on going back then! We figured it out and I am not going back till March 26th now! YAY! Now I can enjoy the rest of my time off :-)

We went to our baby class yesterday morning it was fun! We go back again Friday and then I think we are going to join the group and go every Friday till we go to Florida! It's fun getting to know other mom's and watching their child and knowning oh they are going threw the same stuff and it's not just me!!! We didn't do much after since we got like 2 inches of snow and the roads were icky so we went home and relaxed! I did take a few photos of Lydia yesterday :-) Enjoy :-)

I brought Lydia outside in the snow for the first time!!! She was so happy it was fun it wasn't too cold outside so I figured I better do it now while it's nice and not freezing!
Big smile

Our little snow angel!
I can't get enough of her big blue eyes we just love them she gots her mommy's blue eyes :-)
I gave her a bath yesterday and she just looks so big in her tub compared to when she was first in it for her bath!!! She LOVES looking at the lights any kind of lights she has her eyes on them hehe
She loves her baths!!!! I think it's the picture but she looks big in this picture!!!
Our baby girl we love sooooooooooooo much!




No comments:

Post a Comment