We took Lydia into the doctors this morning since her breathing doesn't sound good! it's like a raspy sound and has been for the last a week or so! last weekend we took her to urgent care Saturday and Sunday night and that dumb doctor said it was just a cold! well her cold has gone away and this breathing isn't sound good! I finally took her into the doctors this morning with the messy snowy weather we got this morning it wasn't fun driving in it!!! My mom met me at the doctors. Her doctor wants me to take Lydia to see the ENT doctor at Childrens hospital! We had it scheduled for next Monday and we got to my parents house after I got a call and they had a canclation for Thursday of course I took it :-) We got at 3:30pm I am nervous for what the doctor has to say and what will be done! Poor Lydia!!! Last night she slept with us! I wasn't sure if we were going to have to bring her to Children's hospital during the night or what! or what was going happen! We will for sure find out more on Thursday about her breathing!
The last 2 nights I haven't slept the greatest!!! I hope tonight I sleep better and get some sleep! Lydia has been sleeping wonderful during the night! I usually feed her around 8pm or 9pm depends when her last feeding was and usually goes anywhere in between 4 am and 6am she will wake up and I'll feed her and we'll go back to bed till 9am or so! so I can't complain :-) She is a super good baby!!!!!!!!!!! Yes she has her fussy times but what baby doesnt right! She has gain 5lbs since she has been born!!!!!!!! She is getting big :-)
What a sweetie! I am so sorry she has this and can't wait to hear what the outcome is... hopefully a small, quick, easy fix!! BLESSINGS!
ReplyDelete