We have had a busy last couple days! We ended up taking Lydia back to Urgent Care Sunday Night after took her in Saturday night also she seemed worse and was super FUSSY!!! We thought she may have had an ear infection since on Saturday the doctor said her ears were looking red......of course she didn't...... just a bad cold again! it is so hard when they are this little and they can't tell you what is wrong when they are sick She finally was feeling better Monday well starting too! It was a long 4 days being cooped up in the house LOL Yesterday I needed to get out of the house and we went to my parents house for the day! that was fun!!! Today we went to see Michael's grandparents Lydia's Great Grandparents I went with my mother in-law we don't know what # she is for great grandchild there are sooo many!! Michael's mom is from a family of 12 kids!
Lydia and her Great Grandparents, finally get to meet her for the first time!
Love this picture of her!

I forgot I had this hat and it matched her outfit :-)
Sunday my parents and sister came over at church to see how Lydia is doing since she was sick! We didn't go to church since Lydia was sick!

She smiling more and more each day!!!

Another smile I got
We both looked at Lydia not even knowing it! <3
Our family
Our Family plus Zoey :-)
Grandpa and Grandma with Lydia!
I can't believe how fast my maternity leave is going :-( I go back in 2 months and I know it's going to be here fast I'm dreading it!!! I'm just glad I am not going to be away from her 8hrs straight I have atleast have a split shift and will be able to be with her during that the hard part will be summer when I will be on a straight 8hr shift away from her :-( I try not to think about it!
I love being a mom it's the best job you can ever have!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment