It's been again busy with having a baby I wish I could blog more! I can't believe she's going to be a month on Friday and I have been off for a month too! Crazy time is sure going by fast! Glad I still have 4 more months off from work! I am enjoying every minute with Lydia!! She is such a fun baby and I love dressing her up!! Saturday we went over to my parents house for dinner and we did our family Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards! They turned out the best we could do and they are so cute I'll post our card in a few days! We did a Christmas picture with my whole family for my parents card too we were in it too! We came home and we decorated our tree it was fun :-) Lydia didn't sleep good again Saturday night and was up most of the night crying! She is still in our room next to our bed in the bassinet! Not sure I want her in her crib yet! she just seems too little! Maybe in a few months she'll be in the crib! So I was up half the night with her and got little sleep! So I was tired on Sunday and we went to church and came home and I took a long nap with Lydia! Knock on Wood after Saturday night she has been sleeping great again! We did get this nuk at baby's r us that is weighed down with a little stuff animal that helps keep the nuk in! it seems to help!
on other good news.......... nursing is going better now! I think Lydia was a little too young to get the hang of it in the beginning! Saturday night I was holding her and she was looking at my breast with her mouth open and I was like what the heck I am going to try it again and see what happens! Tada she latched on and did great! I let her nurse for 15mins and then gave her the bottle so she's getting all the milk she needs to grow! So I think there is hope it may work now! I have been nursing for 15mins and then giving her the bottle with formula! So we'll see.... how it goes the next few days! I go in for my 4 week check up next Monday! I am seeing the doctor who delivery Lydia on Monday and who my mom sees too how crazy is that! She was the on call doctor when I was in labor and was there for when I delivered! What's the odd of that! So my mom is going to go with me to help out and hold Lydia and to see the doctor it should be a fun appointment to see her with my mom :-) I still can't believe Lydia is here!Her due date is Thursday Dec. 1st! Hard to believe she's out of my tummy and doing wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday was my dad's 55th Birthday and Lydia was able to be with us to celebrate! We went to Carol's kitchen for breakfast with my family minus Michael since he was working! My mom and I went to Baby's R us and had fun looking around! we went back to my parents house and my mom and I ordered our Christmas cards and we went to The Tavern with my family for my dad's birthday and Michael met us there we had fun!!!!
Today Lydia and I are just relaxing today and hanging out at home watching t..v and hope to take a little nap before the next feeding! Tomorrow we are going to see my Grandma and Lydia will meet her for the first time her Great Grandma!
Well here are some pictures from Saturday and on My dad's Birthday!
Our Christmas tree
Zoey licking Lydia haha
Lydia under the tree and she was in a daze looking at the lights!!!
Loved looking at the lights under the tree
Grandpa and Grandma Syverson with their first and favorite grand-daughter Lydia!
She asked Santa for some hair and Santa brought her some! HAHA My sister put some of her hair extensions on her!





LOVE your tree - so pretty!! She is such a little peanut!
ReplyDelete