So I put all my maternity cloths away last night it was a bitter sweet moment! I really do miss being pregnant! So I texted my sister in-law and said since she had given me a bin of maternity cloths and said well all the maternity cloths are packed away........so whoever gets pregnant next gets them....... thinking she'll say it will be you as in me.......... she text me back and said Ding Ding Ding.... I am pregnant I'll be getting them! We are going to have another niece or nephew in July!!! I am so excited for them this will be baby #4 for them! Michael goes don't even think about us having 4 LOL I said okay 3 will be good!!! All the little ones will be so close in age! We aren't done having them..........:-) We'll start trying again in a year or who knows sooner then that it's all in God's hands :-) I do want our own kids close in age :-)
Lydia Marie is 3 weeks old today I can't believe it! Where has the days gone? They went by fast! doesn't seem like she's 3 weeks old! We are enjoying every minute and second of her that's for sure! Michael is a great daddy to her and she has her fingers wrapped around his:-) I tried going 4 hours with her during the night with feeding her but she woke up at 3 1/2 hrs......... so I guess she's not ready to go 4hrs........it was kinda a fussy night with her last night not sure what her deal was. So I guess we are sticking to 3-3 1/2hr with the feedings! Can't complain too much about her she's really a good baby :-)




How exciting! Another baby!! Happy 3 weeks Lydia!!
ReplyDelete