Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2 weeks old!

We have had another busy day! Most days are pretty busy it seems like not enough hours in the day to keep up with things! Lydia is 2 weeks old today!!!I can't believe it! Where did the time go! I still have flash backs of having her two weeks ago! I had to go back to the hospital this morning with her and meet with the this nurse that helps with breast feeding since my milk isn't coming in fast and not enough! Which we found out Lydia isn't getting enough with just breast fed milk that I have to supplement formula now so she gets the calories she needs! I am still pumping and getting the milk I can get and giving her that plus formula! Not exactly what I wanted to be doing but I guess I need to do what is best for her and I don't want her to lose any weight! Just a bummer! I told myself I won't get upset over it if it doesn't work! The nurse said I am doing everything right! Who knows just wished it would work!!!

Anyways......... what have we been up to?
We have gave Lydia her first bath at home a few nights ago! She didn't like it one bit!!!

I love dressing her up every morning and taking her picture!!!


she is awake a few minutes during the day but she pretty much sleeps most of the day and sleeps during the night just wonderful!!! I have to set my alarm every 4hrs during the night to wake her up to feed her :-) I hope she cont. her good sleeping!!!

Monday night we went to Michael's parents house again for dinner we went over there Sunday too for dinner, but Monday she met 3 of her cousins Emma got to hold Lydia she loved every minute holding little Lydia! She will meet the rest of her cousins on Thanksgiving!!!

Tomorrow we are going to get her newborn pictures taken! My mom is going with me since Michael is working! I can't wait!!! Friday we have her 2 weeks doctor appointment! Saturday we are going to hopefully put up our Christmas tree since we are most likely going to host Thanksgiving again at our house with Michael's side of the family!!! We are also suppose to get snow this weekend too!!! It's getting chilly out! I am so happy I can fit back into my winter jacket!!! When I was pregnant I wasn't able too haha........ I do not miss getting up a million times during the night to pee and I love the fact I can sleep on my side and roll on my stomach and sleep great with miss Lydia out of my belly!!! I still need to lose some more weight I have lost a good amount just need to lose a few more lbs to fit back into my jeans!!! Hopefully by Christmas I will be able too!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a precious little peanut! She is so little!! Sounds like both baby and mama are settling in well!! Can't wait to see baby photots!

    Ashley
    www.beautifullifealc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete