Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Shower number 3 photos

On Sunday Oct. 2nd My sisters gave me a baby shower! it was baby shower number 3 Stay tuned for Baby shower number 1 and 2 pictures coming......... I had so much fun and got so much neat stuff for miss Lydia!!! I was woren out after all 3 baby shower's that is for sure!!!











These shoes were my first pair of shoes I wore and hat :-)






























This is just half of what she got at the 3rd baby shower!!!! I couldn't fit it all in one picture!



These bags of gifts are from my mom there was just so much in it!


I got a few more cute maternity cloths from my sister in-laws friend that is done having kids and this was one of the cute shirts in the bag! :-)




















Michael and Zoey sleeping after a hard working day! HAHA

Lydia's Bedding we got from Michael's mom sister and sister in-law! My favorite present well one of them!!!! So happy we got it!


















Her closet filled!!!! I think she has enough cloths for every hour haha







Photo's from baby shower number 1 and 2 will be posted next..........




1 comment: