Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2011

33 weeks today! Time if going by fast!!!!!

Can't believe I am 33 weeks today!!! Time is going by fast!!! I just have this feeling she will be here in 6 weeks instead of 7 weeks! Not sure why I feel like she will be here a week early! I have been buying a few things for Lydia on Etsy! I love that site!!! I just bought her a beanie hat with her name on it for the hospital and the other week I bought stickers for each month for her :-) I think I better stop looking at that site! Could be danger to the wallet! HAHA I am pretty sure she is set on cloths till she is about 2 years old!!!! Not even sure she'll wear all the cloths she has in her closet! I pray the 2nd child is a girl :-) But we'll see....... the 2nd child hasn't been even thought of yet well for me it has ......... I want the kids close in age :-)

I have been busy this week and extremly tired by the time I get home from work! I have been visting my mom Monday and Wednesday I took a day off and wanted to nap but that didn't happen! Zoey and Maddie think when I go lay down they want to come up on the bed and then they play rough house! Tuesday I had my weekly ultra sound/stress test! So no nap in for me! I do have to say I have been sleeping great the last few nights with out taking naps I think since I am so tired I sleep better........ but I still get up to use the bathroom!!!! Now that I have to drink a million gallons of water I am in the bathroom a ton it gets tiring!!!! 1 her head is down low and on my bladder and 2 drinking water constantly is a chore for me......... I hate drinking water it's so boring!! No taste to it! They want me to drink all this water each day since I was having false contractions on Tuesday and I was dehydrated I guess......... I don't want anymore contractions to come......... or the real ones to come........ She needs to stay in me for 6 more weeks...... then she can come :-)

My mom is coming home next Wednesday I can't wait till she is home at her own house it will be nice and easier :-) I can take care of her when I am not working on my little break :-) She is doing better and we are so glad she went where she is at and getting all the physical therapy and o.t she is getting there 2x a day!!!

I am so ready for it to be FRIDAY!!! This week seems like it is never going to END!!!! Saturday I am going to spend the day with my mom where she is at, since both of my sister's are going to be out of town for the weekend! I don't want her to be lonely there that is no fun!!!! Michael is in the process of making a leave vaccum so he is going to be busy working on that! We have our baptism class Saturday night! Lydia is getting baptized January 6th during mass!!! I think I am going to wait till she is born to find her gown for it I have one in mind I like! Michael's brother and sister in-law are going to be her godparents! We already have asked them! Of course they said yes!!!!! We are Kate's godparents so we figure they can be Lydia's godparents :-)

Next weekend we have our birthing classes at the hospital all day on the 22nd! I am excited and a bit nervous I won't lie!!! I just don't know what to expect when I give birth..... I guess it's better to just find out on your own lol......... I wonder how my husband will do at the classes! He's getting excited for Lydia to get here as I am too! I am bummed he can't make it to any of the ultra sounds and stress test I have done! The only one he will be able to go is Nov. 25th on Black Friday.......... who knows she could be here on Thanksgiving too! Just never know with this little girl!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love Etsy too.
    I can't believe how time has flown by, she'll be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya...I don't like drinking plain water either. lol

    ReplyDelete