I feel miserable! I knew it was coming when it started out as a sore throat and both ears hurting into a runny nose! I think I am run down from last week with my new hours and being with the kids and they have lots of germs lol and plus getting up at 4:40am and not getting all my hours of sleep I need!My ears still hurt and throat there is no point in for me to go to the Doctors when they really can't do anything when you're pregnant I am just going to have to tough it out and take naps in between my split! I just hope it doesn't go in my chest and my asthma! It sorta already is but we'll see! I plan on sleep on my split tomorrow and hopefully feeling better!
We went out to dinner with my parents and Michael's parents to the Tavern for Michael's birthday! It's his Birthday tomorrow! I wish we didn't have to work I won't get to see him on his birthday I feel bad! I told him we can go out to dinner tomorrow night but he said we can just go Friday night so I think we'll do that! I can't wait to give him his present I got him!! I'll give it to him tomorrow night when we get home from work!
I just hope I feel better and just my luck we have pictures tomorrow at work lovely!
I just think I need to head to bed so that is what I am going to do! Hope I sleep tonight :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment