We actually started working on her room this weekend! It all started out by me cleaning it out and moving stuff around Friday night, and then Saturday night Michael decided to move the bed we have in the spare room and computer desk downstairs to the room which will be the guest room now! We are getting it done slowly but surely! Then today he pulled out the paint and painted a little on the wall and the color we picked out seems to be too light.............so now I think we are going to leave it the color it is and use the paint in the basement room.......... I think her bedding will look good in the color it is anyways! I guess we won't know till we have it here! Michael knows how bad I want to get her room done! I threw out a lot of stuff in the room we had in it or I did haha. I have a feeling her crib will be up in the next couple of days or by next weekend :-) her dressers are in the garage still..... I need to clear out her room a little more before we bring the crib up and dresser! I can't wait till her room is finished and all we need is her here but not anytime soon Dec.1st will be just fine or Thanksgiving!
We went to church this morning with my family after we signed up to become members to it for one so we can get Lydia baptized either Jan. or Feb :-) then after we went out to the Tavern for brunch with my family oh my goodness it was soo good!!! It was a buffet breakfast! I would go back again for it!!!! :-)
Well I better go get ready for bed since I will be getting up early tomorrow for workie poo hehe




No comments:
Post a Comment