Yesterday I had a dentist appointment everything looked great no cavities yay I am sure I'll have one next time I go in I over heard them watching one spot lol I know the dental lingo lol. oh well! I go back January 30th Grandma Aka my mom will be babysitting Lydia while I go the lady said to bring her with but I just won't want to risk her crying or something when I'm there getting my teeth clean lol Grandma can watch her! After the dental appointment I met my mom at a garage sale we found on craigs list boy we got alot of cloths for miss Lydia not new born but when she's like a year old to 2 years old! Grandma is spoiling her already and she's not even here yet!! hehe I love it!!!!! She's so excited I can just tell and will be a wonderful Grandma!!!!! We are going to another garage sale this morning we found on craigs list! It's going to be a huge sale! Don't worry I don't buy I let my mom buy her Lydia :-)
Michael gets his BRACES off!!!!!!! Yep almost 3 years later he gets them off! I honestly don't rememeber what he looks like with no braces! He got them on 5 months after we started started dating! I can't wait to see him tonight with no BRACES!!!!!!!!!! he's going to look great (he already does) Just can't wait to see how straight his teeth are :-) So excited for him!!!!!
I can't believe I am 22 weeks well yesterday! I sure feel like I'm bigger then 22weeks! Maybe because I'm short and I so round and she's really poking out! I can only imagine how big I am going to be before she is born! She is officially 1 pound!!!!! I am carrying a pound of Lydia! She will be gaining her weight now till birth! I was laying in bed with my hands on my belly and boy she was moving and kicking Michael laying next to me as I'm giggling and I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly and she was still moving and said this is what our daughter is doing and he got a little freaked out lol and said feels like a heart beat! I think he thought it was cool but still got freaked out lol he's a guy We were talking about how we think she's going to look we can't wait to meet her! Michael says she's going to have my blue eyes and blonde hair! We'll see! I know Michael is getting excited but he's still nervous which is normal I suppose for a guy!
Can't wait for the weekend, we are going to go register tonight at Target and we'll do Baby's R Us another weekend I think one store will be enough for a night! Zoey is getting her hair cut tomorrow with Maddie that lady comes to my parents house and does which is nice! Michael will get a day to himself while i'm at my mom's I am sure he will be busy or keep busy hehe




No comments:
Post a Comment