Another hot and steamy day in MN! Can't believe how many days it's been so hot outside you step out and u feel like your in a suna! We were stuck inside with the kids yesterday it was kinda crazy but we got threw it! We even got done a half hour early which was so nice!!!!!!!! I am so happy i'm not like ready to have Lydia and so big! I think we are going to have WINTER babies I don't want to be huge pregnant in the summer and due in the summer!!!! I have decided that after these last couple days of very hot weather! Our windows in our house were even steaming up over the weekend. I felt like I was in Mexico that's how it was a year ago!! A year ago today we left for our honeymoon!!! Tomorrow with work we are going to a water park which will be so nice!!! To lay in the sun and watch the kids swim!!!I have been looking on the site Etsy.com and boy do they have a ton of cute girl stuff for babies!!! This site could be dangerous for me now that we know we are having a girl!!! I have some of those big flower headbands but I want to get more and was looking last night at some and just might have to buy them!!! And those leggings for the babies are so cute too!!! I love those pillow dresses too!It's going to be fun dressing Lydia!!! My mom has told me don't buy anything for Lydia people at your baby showers will buy you a ton of stuff!!! I'm taking her word for it and don't plan on buying her anything :-) I did go to Carter's in River Dale and got her first pair of jean shorts and a cute lime green summer outfit for next summer and then to Kohls and got her fourth of July dress it was all on sale of course so she is set for 4th of July! hehe
I am just amazed how great I have been feeling during this pregnancy!!!! Other then in the first tri nauseated and super tired!!!! I can tell i'm coming to an end to 2nd tri...... I am starting to get tired again!!!!!!! I loved 2nd tri! I don't want it to leave!!!!
I do have to say about our Ultra sound on Friday I so thought it was going to be a BOY! We got there and she asked Michael what do u think it is and he said to her I know it's a girl!!!!!!!!! 40 minutes after in the ultra sound she said well your going to have a DAUGHTER!! I couldn't believe it my dreams and wishes have all came true!!!!!!!!! We knew her name was going to be LYDIA MARIE! I have always loved that name and she was going to take my middle name and it was a boy it was going to take Michael's first name for the middle name! We are so excited and it feels so real now that we are calling her by her name :-) Her new due date is Nov. 28th which is my dad's birthday!!! So I hope she will be born on Nov.28th That would be so cool to share a birthday with her Grandpa! So we'll see! Dec.1st will be just fine for her birthday too! HEHE!




No comments:
Post a Comment