How far along are you: 20 weeks! 20 more weeks till we meet our peanut!Size of baby: Baby is the size of a
Maternity Cloths: yes short and capries and most tops but can wear some non Maternity tops!Gender: tomorrow we find out!
Sleep: I have been sleeping suprisingly better and only having to get up once or sometimes zero times! it's amazing if don't wake up to use the bathroom I wake up and go yay!
Movement: oh yes a lot now!!! The other day I was feeling the side of my belly and I am pretty sure I felt the leg or hand lol. I go to bed every night with my hands on my belly feeling it move :-)
Cravings: the same nothing new!
Something you Miss: Nothing that I can think of this week I love being PREGNANT! Milestones: Just getting ready to find out what we are having to start shopping!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Tomorrow when we find out what we are having!!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Tomorrow when we find out what we are having!!





No comments:
Post a Comment