How far along are you: 18 weeks!!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet patotoe
Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.Maternity Cloths : I have been wearing more Maternity cloths lately they are just comfy!!!
Gender: 2 more weeks!! I can't wait July 15th!!!
Sleep: up atleast once or twice last night 3 times I ate watermelon before I went to bed my mistake on my part lol
Movement: Yes lots of movement! mostly at night or when I'm sitting down nothing huge but like butterflies in my stomach! Best feeling in the world!
Cravings: Chocolate Malts!!!! Watermelon and any kind of fruits!
Cravings: Chocolate Malts!!!! Watermelon and any kind of fruits!
Something you Miss: Nothing that I can think of this week!
Milestones: Feeling wonderful this week!!!
Milestones: Feeling wonderful this week!!!
What I'm Looking Forward To: July 15th at 3pm when we find out what we are having boy or girl! 2 more weeks to go!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment