Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rainy Tuesday!

Let me start by saying yesterday so I thought my doctor appointment was yesterday at 8am I got there and came to find out that it was really FRIDAY! Oh boy did I feel dumb lucky the lady was able to get me in at 9am yesterday! So I sat in my car till 8:50am Went in and they called my name right away thank goodness since I have to work at 10am! It was a very quick appointment just listened to the heart beat which was 153 It was fun listening to the heart beat the baby was a moving because she kept having to move the thingy lol.Then I had to get blood drawn did that and the lady called my name and first she said I'm a student and learning how to draw blood is it okay if I do yours? I looked at her and was like.... yes you can as along as you can get in right away lol. Thankfully she was able to get in right away phew so didn't have to get poked twice! So the next time we go in is in a month from today July 15th to see what this little one is I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work yesterday for the day for summer was fun but busy! I was so tired from first being up at 6am thinking I had my doctor appointment and dropped Zoey off at my parents at 7:15am and then come to find out it wasn't yesterday but I was able to get in lol. I am working with the 2nd and third graders we have about 20 kids in our group on a high day! I also am closing this summer again with my sister which is fun! well it makes it more fun! Today is Day 2 of summer Kids Club and it's a rainy day so we'll be inside it looks like! We have something coming to us this afternoon showing us different birds I guess! Should be fun!!!

Michael is enjoying his new job! which is good to hear! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment