This weekend was fun and busy! We went to a grad party Saturday and before the grad party we went to the nursery and got some plants and started to plant them! Well Michael did and I took pictures! HAHA. Sunday we went to church by our house which is like a block away and then we went to Costco and got some fruit and ordered Zoey's Birthday Cake! I was so close to buying diapers but then I decided I don't want to now! They are cheaper at Costco and you can get a ton more of diapers so we'll be buying Diapers for the baby at Costco:-) I just can't get over how expensive they are!!! I sure breast feeding works for me! I am going to give it a try and don't give up I really want to breast feed our baby! That will save us some money for a few months atleast!
Michael's parents came over yesterday and so did his brother, his brother's girlfriend and the 2 girls and they had a blast in our yard looking for toads! I guess we have a bunch of little toads in our yard Anna got like 15 tiny ones she probably could have gotten more! HAHA. We grilled for dinner it was wonderful!!!!!
The fun has started in my pregnancy!!! Well the waking up in the middle o the night to use the bathroom has started a while back lol but I am getting charlie horses in my leg in the morning and man do they hurt!!!!!!!!!! I have never had one before!!! and my back is starting to hurt! I may have to go to our chiropractor and get adjusted before it gets worse! I am really enjoying being pregnant by all means!!! I may want to be pregnant all the time after this hahaha!!!!!!!!!
We went to Target last night and I had to look in the baby cloths section which I knew I probably shouldn't have everything was on sale!!!!!!!! I did get a outfit for a boy and for a girl and I'll return what we aren't having back but they have the birthday section for when they turn 1 and they were all on Clarance so I bought both genders and bring what gender we aren't having! It's going to be danger when we find out what we are having with cloths shopping and garage selling! It's probably for the best we are waiting this long lol well we don't have a choice lol almost 2 weeks to go!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment