Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Sunday!!!

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and knew it wasn't going to be good! I went to my 2nd cousin's grad party in Iowa with my parents and Molly Michael stayed home and worked on the machines he has in the garage and people came over to help sounded like it was a party at our house yesterday and I wasn't home! I got home yesterday at 8pm our friends were still over so I had fun chatting with them!!! We went to bed at like 10pm Zoey was wiped out from all the company and playing with the kids yesterday all day she slept like a baby last night it was great! I was tired from all the driving and wasn't feeling good and Michael was wiped out from working! So we were all wiped out and slept good but for me! I woke up and my throat hurt so bad and I don't do the salt water with warm water and gurgle it but I had to my throat was killing so bad and wasn't able to sleep! It was nasty but it helped for a bit!

We got up at 8am and got ready for church Michael thought it was 6am see he was tired he doesn't sleep pass 7am lol we went to church by our house at 9am and then we went to baker square for breakfast and ran some errands quick after breakfast! Came home and took a nap and I feel a better now! Michael cut the grass this afternoon while I was napping and I woke up and he was still cutting it I can't believe how fast the grass grew and how thick it got from all rain we have gotten!!!!!!!

Tonight we are going to my parents house for dinner steak and chicken dinner my mom is making!! Before we go over there we have to stop at Fleet Farm by their house and pick up Michael's Father's day present I bought him Friday He guess what it was lol I got him a swing for our deck!!! He gets it a few weeks early but that's okay :-) Reaally it's for me hahaha jk jk it's for both of us and for him tooo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment