Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy 9 months miss Zoey and about the weekend

Happy 9 months old Miss ZOEY!!!!!!

This is you now!!
This was you at 3 months old!!! you sure don't look the same you have grown up so much!
You aren't liking getting your pictures taken your kinda hard you are too smart now haha
Daddy says you need a hair cut which we will get you one soon before summer comes! Your hair grows super FAST!!! Grandma recently taught you how to sit! YAY! You are doing great when we tell you to sit! You sleep with us at night and seem to like to take up the whole bed you are getting better now and like to go under the covers by our feet and then you Wiesel your way up by us and sleep on your back with your paws up in the air! You hate getting up at 4:45am on the week days! Trust me I do too! HEHE I have to peel you out of bed and after you go potty you go to your kennel and wait for me to get ready to bring you to Grandmas! Over all you have been a great addition to our family and we couldn't see our life's with out you!! We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate your 1st birthday with our family and friends with Cake and Ice Cream in July :-)


Okay on to me! Yesterday was kinda a lazy day and relaxing day! Michael went his friends house and Zoey and I pretty much laid on the couch all day well till 3pm when I had to go babysit with my sister, I even got a 2 hour nap in and after that fell back to sleep for another hour! I have been so tired lately and I guess I needed the extra sleep! I didn't sleep good the night before and was up half the night! Well I was up last night again! Feeling like I was going to throw up, hope I am not getting the flu :-) That's the worse!!!!!!! So needless to say taking a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon and still tired and went to bed at 8:45pm not sleeping so good needless to say we were up at 7am this morning! Michael went into work for a 4 hours this morning I am going to church with my family and he will be home by noon or 1pm :-) He's working as many hours they can let him which is nice!


Here is our house! the front of the house! The snow has melted yay!! we can see curbing and the plants!!!!!

Here is the kids we babysat last night 2 different families! the little ones are 1 years old and the other two girls are 3 yrs old and 7 years old it was fun watching them :-) we were done babysitting by 7pm which was so nice :-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love it :) Hope you don't get the flu and feel MUCH better! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete