Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

yay for the weekend :-D


Doing my happy dance for the weekend :-D
Tomorrow we may go to the Home and Garden show we'll see I really want to go :-) to get some ideas and free seeds for our garden we are going make :-) and some people from HGTV are going to be there I would love to meet them plus I LOVE that channel! That channel never gets old! :-)
I hope we go I think it will be fun :-)
Next weekend we'll be getting ready for our trip to Florida! I have next Friday off so I just need to get threw next week the four days and hopefully it will go by fast!!! I need a vacation like this :-) We are so excited! We don't have much planned just lay by the pool at the house we are renting and by the ocean we do have a Twins game we are going to on Wednesday! Michael's first baseball game and it's in Florida :-) we got him a twins shirt and I already have one we will be wearing them :-) Can't wait!
I want to maybe go see my sister in-law who had that baby last Monday and see them since at the hospital it was a bit crazy with everyone there and everyone wanting to hold Andrew which I don't blame lol :-) We'll see if we get to there house Sunday afternoon. I guess we are suppose to get 16 inches of snow next Wednesday!!! No!!! We don't need anymore snow!!! I'm ready to start gardening in the snow I can't wait to make a garden!!
Zoey has officially knows how to jump from the kitchen chair to the table at my parents house! That little STINKER!!!!!!!!! My mom sent me a picture on my phone of Zoey on the TABLE! She was like I went out of the kitchen and came back down and she was on the table! Maddie doesn't do that or knows how to get up on the chairs ONLY Zoey would know how to! She is a jumper that's for sure! I gave her a bath at my parents and when I do in the sink she's all jumpy and it's so hard and I am wet by the time I am done giving her a bath my mom couldn't believe how jumpy she got she said you should try to give her a bath in the bath tub, and I did this morning it was so much easier she was trying to figure out how she could jump out I think she could if I let her try harder! I think that will be the new way we will be giving that little monkey her bath! :-)
I am tired and feel kinda icky today! Not sure why maybe it's the weather and the sun isn't out!!!! Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and get my 10-11hrs of sleep I need on the weekends lol I know when we have a baby that will change and the sleepless nights will come! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment